Oh my, oh my, I only have 9 months to complete my 101 challenges in 1001 days and I am ONLY 40% through. A disaster! Although a lot of challenges are on their way I must admit some I haven’t a hope in completing, these challenges either need tweaking or replacing to become managable – heeeeeelp!
This is part of my 101 things to do in 1001 days project! You can see the complete list here Please help in any way you can – inspiration, guidence, or just encouragement – it all helps.
However on a positive note I HAVE completed another ten and they are all blogged about and here they are!
30% – 40% of tasks
#54 Attend an Opera
#74 Try 10 New Foods
of the rest….
23 Challenges are ongoing and on track
39 Challenges have not been started of which several I have not a hope of completing and I shall need to tweak or change them.
- Weight – lose a Stone – needs tweaking the challenge was too ambiguous – I lost it, but now I have put it on again 😦
- The travel challenges – I need to be realistic
- Lady Macbeth – no decent speeches – and why? It is hardly going to enhance my life is it?
- Improve posture – too ambiguous – How do I measure that?
- Exercise once a week – help!!! Health issues have got in the way. Happy to start something but how do I tweak the last 3 years of doing nothing?